SSL Certificates are fundamental to internet security. They are used to establish an encrypted connection and allow data to be transmitted securely between a browser or user's computer and a server or website.
- Establishes a secure connection between a browser and a server
- Encrypts communication to protect sensitive information your customers provide to you
- Places a padlock next to your web address in the browser
- Authenticates an organization’s identity
Improve Your Search Engine Ranking
Establish trust and online security for your website visitors and business.
Google wants to make the web safer and a big part of that involves making sure that the sites people access via Google are secure. That's why websites using SSL have been shown to benefit from higher ranking in search results.
There's also a lot more reasons why you should consider adding SSL to your website:
- Encrypt sensitive data
- Protect user privacy
- Secure online transactions
- Activate HTTPS and the lock icon
- Prove legitimacy
- Increase SEO rank
Browsers have changed, don't get left behind
Friday, July 6, 2018